We hope you like them and if you do, remember to share them! 🙂
1. Gluten-Free Mushroom Gravy. This gravy is delicious, it’s thick and tasty as every gravy should be. This is a vegetarian option and it is very easy to make! Watch the video with the full recipe by Colorful Canary.
2. Paleo Gravy – This recipe is all about a good stock made from scratch. You should take advantage of meat and vegetable juices, so don’t get lazy here! 🙂
3. Sausage Gluten-Free Gravy – Meat lovers, this is the gravy for you! If you are lactose intolerant, you can adapt the recipe a bit and use coconut cream. This recipe is from the Youtube channel HomeMade Healthy
4. Chia Gravy – If you are avoiding the starches, this is an excellent gravy option. The author of this recipe does recommend caution to those with serious gut issues, but this problem can be solved by using less chia than the recipe lists.
5. Wild Mushroom Gravy – You are probably thinking, another mushroom gravy! Yes, it’s true, but it’s a completely different mushroom gravy. It’s more of a gourmet gravy. It has wine and different kinds of mushrooms, such as Porcini, Shiitake, Oyster. The only think you have to watch out for is the soy sauce, make sure you find a gluten-free one.