1 1/2 cups raw cashews, unsalted
7 large soft Medjool dates, pitted
1 teaspoon water
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups soft Medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup hulled tahini
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1. Add all base ingredients to a food processor. Blend until the dough sticks together. Add more water if the mixture is too dry.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. With clean hands, press base mixture evenly into tray and freeze.
4. Blend all caramel ingredients in a food processor until smooth and combined.
5. Press caramel on top of the base. Freeze.
6. Combine all chocolate ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Spread on top of the caramel.
7. Freeze for 1 hour.
8. Remove from freezer, slice and serve!
9. Serve remaining slice in the freezer. Allow to slightly defrost for 5 minutes before eating.”