Here is an easier recipe than our banana bread: banana cupcakes.
The traditional recipe that everyone knows turned into a small baked good that all the people love.
The reason behind what we did is that it takes a little bit too much to bake the banana bread, so we tried to shorten the time in the oven, and we did it!
Here is the list of ingredients and the directions, as in the banana bread, feel free to add whatever nuts, seeds and dried fruits you like.
Remember to share, it means you care!
- 3 bananas, ripe, mashed
- 1 cup demerara sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional) It could be cashew nuts as well. We also like to add some raisins!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the egg whites first, then add the egg yolks. Combine sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mash the bananas (make sure to mash them really well) and beat them in.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and combine.
- Fold in nuts. Batter will be thick!
- Pour into as many cupcake molds as you can fill and bake for about 12 to 18 minutes or until done. Insert a toothpick in center to check for doneness. If toothpick is clean when removed, the bread is done.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool if you can wait! 🙂
– You can use some GF chocolate topping as shown in the pictures.