If your New Year resolution is to have a healthier diet, we have an amazing snack that is going to help you achieve this goal.
It’s a raw energy ball we found on the website Raw Foodism News. We tested them and not only are they easy to make, but also delicious!
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (soak them for about 10 minutes if you like them softer)
- 2 Brazil nuts (no need to soak them, but if you happen to have them soaked, by all means use them)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Process all the ingredients in a food processor. You will end up with a thick dough.
- Roll up some balls
- Coat them with shredded coconut and they are good to go!
If you want them to be firmer put them in the freezer for about 15-30 minutes